Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What Everybody Ought To Know...

As some of you might already know, my name is Oscar Ortega. Some people call me Oscar Ortega or Oscar. This is my very first time writing a blog so work with me. I will start this off by telling you something about myself. I have been working for Texas811 for about 8 years now. I started working here through a staff agency sometime around 2003. Before joining Texas811 as a part time employee, I worked at all kinds of jobs. I went from being a busboy to waiter, construction worker to working the cash register at a grocery store. I am 27 years old and on my days off I like spending time with family and friends. I have a 4 year old daughter named Arley. I also enjoy reading and a good workout at the Texas811 fitness center from time to time.

When I started working for Texas811 (Digtess), it never went through my mind how much this company would grow. I had been in different departments before becoming a team leader. I can't believe how fortunate I've been to be able to work with such amazing people. It's a great feeling to be able to say that my co-workers are not just people I work with, but are actually my friends. Its not common these days to find a good job, let alone a great company that actually cares for its employees and their close ones; hence the free onsite wellness clinic. Texas811 has proven to me that there is absolutely no limit to how much a company can expand. So what exactly is in store for Texas811 in the future? I don't know. Do I plan to stick around and find out? YOU BETCHA!!

-Oscar Ortega

No comments:

Post a Comment