Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting To Know Edward Salgado

Hello everyone!


For My first post I would like for you to get to know a bit more about me. I am 25 years old, my name is Edward Salgado and I work in Technology Services here at TEXAS811. I have been here for 5 great years and I must say I have learned a lot as far as technologies go. I am currently studying to get my Microsoft IT Professional certification for Windows Server 2003/08 R2. My goal is to be certified in many fields of Technology to better myself and the company. Some of my interests are football, basketball, astrophysics, astronomy,  Science/Discovery channel, gaming and of course building high performance PCs. I’d like to point out building/working on high performance PCs is my favorite!! I am very easy going and can get along with anyone. I am pretty simple when you get to the bottom of it.



I am proud to represent and work for TEXAS811. My goal here is to provide ideas, experience, and knowledge to help our company grow and exceed. Thank you all for any support you have given. I look forward to continuing to work for you and with you!



-Edward Salgado


1 comment: